Keeping your best friend in peak health requires both a diligent owner and a caring veterinarian. We strongly believe preventative medicine is the key to your pet living a healthy, happy life which is why we offer a range of services to meet all your canine companions needs.
Our services for keeping your dogs well:
- Puppy pre-school
- Annual health examinations and wellness testing
- Parasite control
- Dental prophylaxis
- Weight control
- Senior care
Our services for when things go wrong:
- Digital x-ray
- In house blood testing (haematology, biochemistry, clotting profiles and blood gas analysis)
- Soft tissue, plastic and orthopaedic surgery
- Reproduction including AI
- Intensive & critical hospital care (ventilation & oxygenation)
- Lots of tender loving care from our fantastic team!
Puppy preschool is all about socialising puppies with other dogs and getting them use to coming in to the vet clinic (hopefully making it a happy experience). Learning basic obedience and going through do’s and don’t’s whilst owning a puppy/dog.
Classes run Mondays from 6:30 to 7:30 at our Ooralea clinic for four weeks and costs $75 for the full month.
We have gift certificates available if you know someone who is getting a puppy and you want to help them get set on the right path of responsible dog ownership.
Vouchers are available from our Ooralea, North Mackay and Mirani clinics – please contact us for any more information you might have!