Cats are unique in both their nature and needs. It can be extremely stressful for both cat and owner visiting a veterinary clinic.
At our North Mackay clinic we have created a purpose built cat friendly waiting room and consult room to try and address these issues. This makes visiting our clinic with your cat less stressful for both the owner and cat.
Cat only consulting times mean your cat can arrive at the clinic without a dog in sight. You can park their carrier in the purpose built waiting area which is shielded from the reception and other cats while waiting for your appointment.
Longer routine consulting times ensure your cat can be examined in their own time, allowing them to explore their new environment.
Cat clinic hours*
Tuesday – 1:00 to 3:00pm
Friday – 5:30 to 6:30pm
Book your cat clinic appointment online now or give us a call!
*Please note that these are times for the “cat only clinic” however cats are ALWAYS welcome at our clinics so please don’t hesitate to book in at any time that’s convenient.
Our services to help keep your cats well:
- Annual health examinations and wellness testing
- Parasite control
- Dental prophylaxis
- Weight control
- Senior care
Our services for when they don’t feel well:
- Dedicated enclosed cat ward
- Digital x-ray
- In house blood testing (haematology, biochemistry, clotting profiles and blood gas analysis)
- Soft tissue, plastic and orthopaedic surgery
- Intensive & critical hospital care (ventilation & oxygenation)
- Lots of tender loving care from our fantastic team!